This easy step-by-step guide walks you through creating a OneDay video.
- Open the OneDay app
- Tap the button on the bottom of the screen that says “+Create a New Story”
- Select Sales & Marketing
- You’ll see all the stories you can record. Tap any of them to make a video
- If this is the first time you’ve used the app, you’ll get a message that says, “Download Story? In order to create this Story, some assets need to be downloaded.” - Tap Download
- You will get a prompt that says, “’oneday’ would like to access the Camera.” Tap OK
- You will get a prompt that says, “’oneday’ would like to access the Microphone.” Tap OK
- The first question in the story you selected will be in the center of the screen. You can scroll up and down to change the question. Whatever question is in the center is the prompt you are recording
- Tap the red circle to record!
- Tap the red square to stop the recording
When you stop recording, three options will pop up on the screen:
+ Re-Record Moment - choose this if you want to re-record the moment (someone coughed, they tripped over their words, etc.)
+ Record Another Moment - choose this if you want to ask/answer another question
+ Review Moment - choose this if you’d like to see what you just recorded. + Save & Create Story - choose this if you’re ready to make your full video
- Choose whichever one you want to move forward with. If you want to record more moments, great!
- If you are ready to finish the video - you can share it!
- Once you create a video and tap “Save & Create Story,” you will see a preview of your video
- On the top right of the preview there is an arrow pointing to the right. Tap that arrow
- From there, you will see the name of your video
- Select “Add Recipient,” and you can then add a prospect’s email or cell phone number
- To add more contacts, tap the “Add New Recipient” symbol again
- Select “Add Message” if you would like to include a custom message of up to 250 characters
- Once all the information is added, tap the big “Upload and Send Invites” at the bottom of the page
- This will take you back to the homepage of your OneDay app. Keep the app open until there’s a check mark with the word “Shared” next to your video